skip to main | skip to sidebar

Quarter Rican

words will not express...

Monday, November 17, 2008

ONE TREE HILL NEEDS TO STOP



HOW AND WHY IS THIS SHOW STILL ON? STOP STOP STOP
Posted by JLMB at 4:53 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i don't think i even live in america anymore. i know nothing about the internet, tv, or current movies. sigh. the only multimedia thing i've following in the release of the Ghostbusters video game (which was delayed TWICE now!), which is really just my being stuck in 1984.

November 20, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

URAQT

  • CHIPS! AMERICA!
  • puerto rico!
  • stop the bus!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (64)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • I WANT A PUPPY
      • AND THE WINTER'S SO LONG...
      • THIS IS OLD TOM FROST...
      • I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE LIZZIE
      • BEST DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE EVER!
      • JUDY RUBIN HERE WE COME!!!
      • INAPPROPRIATE REPETITION
      • ONE TREE HILL NEEDS TO STOP
      • WHATS WRONG?
      • GOOD TIMES FOR A CHANGE?
      • GOALS IN LIFE
      • LET ME BE YOUR SLEDGEHAMMER?
      • DOT WARNER IS THE CUTEST
      • I'D SWIM ACROSS LAKE MICHIGAN...
      • "I am Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly is me"
      • EVERYBODY'S GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME...
      • YES WE DID!
      • FRUIT FOR BREAKFAST
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
JLMB
Chicago, IL
View my complete profile