skip to main | skip to sidebar

Quarter Rican

words will not express...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

SO THEY SAY...

Posted by JLMB at 9:19 PM

1 comment:

Wonkster said...

This is so nice, I just might sleep with the same girl twice. They say it's better the second time they say they get to do the weeeeird stuff.

....we do the weird stuff...

December 26, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

URAQT

  • CHIPS! AMERICA!
  • puerto rico!
  • stop the bus!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (64)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • SINGIN' AIN'T THIS LIFE SO SWEET?
      • I'M SO EXCITED...I'M SO EXCITED...
      • SO THEY SAY...
      • JORDAN CATALANO
      • TAKING IT BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL..
      • THIS MOVIE IS NOT GOOD
      • I WOULD STILL BE ON MY FEET...
      • MI MANCA ITALIA
      • NOT ALREADY!
      • BOO URNS
      • MEET ME IN THE CITY?
      • OH PATSY, HOW I'VE MISSED YOU
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
JLMB
Chicago, IL
View my complete profile